Support Center

What do I do about taxes?

Last Updated: Feb 08, 2017 03:43PM EST
To get all your tax questions answered, you should really consult with a CPA that is familiar with applicable tax laws for your state, area, etc.

No matter what method you use to make money online, you are required to report your earnings to the IRS. You do not need to have a business name or license to make money online. You can have payments made out to your first and last name if you provide your social security number.

When you receive payments from companies for your affiliate commissions, they will send you the entire lump sum. No taxes will be deducted. It is up to you to make sure your payments are made to the IRS at the appropriate time.

Contact Us

  • Email Us

  • Pre-Sales Questions

    Send an email to with your question (or click the "Email Us" link above). Be sure to use a return email address that you check regularly and whitelist our domain.

    Student Support

    Please use the Support Center once you've logged into your account for general questions about your account, site access, and the course you are taking. Support tickets are answered within 24-48 hours, depending on your time zone.

    You may also call

    (888) 477-9719, extension 6.

    Billing Questions

    Whatever course you may have purchased, your credit card statement will show Lurn LLC. We do have a dedicated line for any billing questions you may have:

    Call (888) 477-9719, extension 6.

    Business Affiliate Relations

    Call (888) 477-9719, extension 6

    Corporate address:

    12410 Milestone Center Drive Suite 600 Germantown, MD 20876
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found